IBM hat das Domino 10.0.1 Fix Pack 2 veröffentlicht.
Domino 10.0.1 Fix Pack 2
Was wurde gefixt?
IBM benennt für das Domino 10.0.1 Fix Pack 2 folgende SPR’s.
- SPR# JCUSB9MKXF – Fixed a problem with DomQuery.exe where the thousand’s separator wasn’t being handled correctly if locale had period for the separator char. Now no longer treats numbers as being locale based.
- SPR# JCORBB2KWU – Fixed a problem where NotesHTTPRequest was unable to support a String arg greater than 64K in a Post or Put request.
- SPR# DCONB8VMAV – LotusScript – Fixed a problem where NotesJSONNavigator was unable to parse json content that was greater than 64K.
- SPR# JJOEAJ5S9Z – LotusScript – Fixed a problem in NotesRichTextNavigator – BeginInsert method where error message ‚Error: Position is not valid. On Line..‘.
- SPR# KHORB6FRV6 – LotusScript – Fixed a crash in NotesDocument.ReplaceItemValue when invalid input arguments were sent in.
- SPR# PALTB8ANZN – LotusScript – Fixed a problem in NotesSession ConvertMime where temporary files were being created in the wrong directory at times.
- SPR# ASHEB95LFR – LotusScript – Fixed a problem where NotesJSONNavigator was unable to navigate a string which contained new lines and carriage returns.
- SPR# DCONBB2KNR – LotusScript – Fixed a problem in NotesJSONNavigator package parsing when parsing empty strings.
- SPR# DCONBB44T4 – LotusScript – Fixed a crash when using Session.createJSONNavigator.
- SPR# JCUSB83QUF – DQL: Fixed a problem where running updall -e against a database with a default view defined (no selection criteria, no columns) would fail to run. The design will now be successfully cataloged for DQL.
- SPR# JCUSB8HMLE – DQL: Fixed a problem where DQL query terms that begin with single quote and many that have embedded quotes weren’t handled correctly.
- SPR# JCUSBA8HVP – DQL: Fixed a crash when doing load domquery -? command. Help text will now be output.
- SPR# JCUSB97QL5 – DQL: Fixed a problem where precedence order of terms was not being honored. ANDs are now applied before the ORs.
- SPR# JCUSB9DQEE – DQL: Fixed a problem where an IN clause following an OR or an AND would result in a compile error.
- SPR# JCUSBA7LMW – DQL: Fixed a problem where time-only comparisons were not working correctly. Example: TimeDateFixed = @dt(’20:03:51.3900′) will now find correct results, performing NSF scans to do so.
- SPR# JCUSBBGNS6 – DQL: Fixed a problem where DQL syntax error messages cited bad view names when it was actually the column name that was erroneous (e.g. ‚myview‘.badcolumn = ).
- SPR# SRSOB8MPTY – DQL: The maxdoc parameter used to limit query processing will only count each NSF-scanned document once instead of once per query term.
- SPR# JFORB9BQXN – Server shutdowns when the Proton task is running will now no longer hang waiting for long-running DQL queries to complete.
- SPR# DCONB8F6JV – Fixed a problem where LotusScript NotesJsonArray was returning an error when process non ascii characters.
- SPR# DKENAJTT67 – IDVault – Changed default to allow unlimited ID file downloads from ID Vault when SAML authentication to the Vault is used.SPR# MSKABA2HNL – When managing ID vault password reset authorities in the Domino Administration client an internal 64k limit was being reached that prevented more users being added. This has now been corrected.
- SPR# RPAIBALM9B – IDVault – Increase new Vault trust certificates to be good for 25 years instead of 10 years.
- SPR# TKAAB649CX – Fixed a problem with the collecting schedule for statistics report so that the event generators will only be read/updated if the configuration database has actually changed. It was previously being re-read due to other configuration update logic and that was causing the schedule to be unnecessarily updated.
- +SPR# JPAIBBYRUG – Fixed an issue where database is marked corrupt when going through restart recovery prior to any transaction logs applied. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- SPR# SWASB9ZQ7P – Fixed a problem where a database created with .ns10 extension had the default ods instead of ods 53.
- SPR# SOKEB8YJAR – Fixed an error where database open failed incorrectly complaining that a consistency check was required.
- SPR# DCKTBAXKVG – Fixed problem preventing a DECS Connection from being created for OLE databases.
- SPR# TKAAB77B3Q – Changes to Domino server event generators (enabled/disable) were not being picked up promptly. The work-around was to restart the event task. This has been fixed.
- SPR# YDEN8RREMN – Add notes.ini controlled setting (ENFORCE_ADMIN_PASSWORD_SYNC=1) to honor the security policy setting of lockdown of the sync internet password with the Notes password.
- SPR# GRHEB8YG4K – Fixed a problem where compact -c -ZU and -ZD failed when attempting to recompress DAOS objects.
- SPR# PALTB4XPVV – Fixed a problem where the Java Document class convertToMime method returned an error on calendar events that had incomplete CD tables.
- SPR# JDFUB6S5MH – Fixed a Domino server hang condition due to a semaphore deadlock.
- SPR# JPMS83PJL3 – Fixed an intermittent router crash with corrupt stack.
- SPR# HPRHBA2FVP – Fixed a problem where the Domino server would crash with error Insufficient memory – NSF folder pool is full.
- SPR# MGANBBGKED – Fixes a potential server crash in Domino Statistics Publishing
- SPR# HYZGB6KA5S – Fixed a Domino Server crash in Router when deleting the existing database due to a concurrency issue between database delete and database open.
- SPR# NBFOBAH73Y – Fixed an issue that could cause an extra CRLF to be appended to text file attachments sent via SMTP.
- SPR# MNGAB89LXA – Fixed a Domino server crash that could occur during compact of a NIFNSF enabled db.
- SPR# PKURBBADKV – Fix an issue when publishing Domino statistics to New Relic that have a backslash character, such as those created when View Usage feature is enabled.
- SPR# BSPRB9WL29 – Replication – Added logging to detect a replication formula note which specifies NO notes classes to replicate.
- SPR# SWASAEXPSC – Fixed an error when running compact -replica where idtable full issue was not fixed due to stub/ghost notes not being correctly handled.
- SPR# OABAB6VL65 – Fixed a potential rare CD to Mime conversion crash in RenderNoteEnum when routing a message over SMTP.
- SPR# MKENB5KHX4 – LSXBE backend code is not aware of new SAML configurations for the web server.
- SPR# CTSI8T4SRZ – LSXBE – Fixed a possible dead lock on a null semaphore where the semaphore was deleted then used by the LSXBE classes.
- SPR# JCORB3WJSW – HTTP Server – fixed a hang that occurred when server was doing many FTSearches and FTUpdates on multiple worker threads.
- +SPR# MSAHB8778L – HTTP Server: Fixed a problem where multiple lines of a rich text paragraph were not correctly hidden even if „Hide Paragraph“ is enabled. This regression was introduced in 9.0.
- SPR# KKRYB88KGA – Fixed a crash where LDAP would crash with ERROR – LockMemHandle() Handle 0xC0180478 is not allocated.
- SPR# CSPA8EX62N – Fixed a memory leak that occurred when loading Add-in task and then free it using EventQueueFree. The Event Pool was not being freed.
- SPR# MCAL9XDQGN – Improved IMAP performance.
- SPR# MHAN95ALMN – IMAP Server – Provide a new notes.ini – IMAPCopyMessageLimit=n – to limit the number of messages that can be copied in one IMAP command. This is to prevent a transaction log file full condition.
- SPR# JDTFAPE9XN – Fixed a problem where a „bad“ IMAPsearch can hang a thread. The fix leverages a timeout on search via the notes.ini variables DEBUG_IMAPSEARCH_TIMEOUT_SECONDS and DEBUG_IMAPSEARCH_TIMEOUT_MINUTES where you specific timeout in either seconds or minutes for IMAP search. Also have DEBUG_IMAPSEARCH_TIMEOUT_VERBOSE notes.ini variable where when set to 1 will print out debug if the timeout is enabled and a search exceeds it.
- +SPR# CEMABAVNMT – SMTP Import – Fixed a rare intermittent issue where an inbound MIME message’s To: or CC: headers were being dropped during SMTP import processing. This regression was introduced in 9.0.
- SPR# KKOOB23DGD – iNotes – Fixed a problem on IE where an extra line spacing will no longer appear when hitting the Enter key within the signature.
- SPR# PPRTB7DFW6 – iNotes – Added new ini setting, iNotes_WA_ReplyToAll_RemoveSentBy=0, to allow option to override removal of sentby from cclist on replyall.
- SPR# SKUEB979RR – iNotes – Fixed a problem where routing path was not being appended from the FromDomain. Routing domains will now remain if iNotes_WA_NoOptimizeLocalRouting is set.
- SPR# JKEYB7MM59 – iNotes – Fixed a problem that snoozed alarm notifications did not appear at the expected time if multiple alarms with the same alarm time were continuously snoozed with same snooze time.
- SPR# JKEYB7MMCW – iNotes – Fixed a problem that some of the alarm notifications did not appear if the user did not close the previous alarm notification and multiple alarms are processed.
- SPR# RCFEBALJSB – iNotes – Fixed a problem where hitting ‚p‘ (lowercase ‚p‘) on the keyboard doesn’t work as expected on Firefox 66.
- SPR# NNAIB7DA27 – iNotes – Fixed an issue in Internet Explorer 11: If the default editor for mail is plain text, then choosing insert signature from the More menu inserts more blank lines than when it is automatically added when composing a new mail.
Sie finden die vollständige Liste auf der offiziellen Notes/Domino Fixlist.
Das Domino 10.0.1 Fix Pack 2 kann ab sofort heruntergeladen werden.