IBM hat das Domino 10.0.1 Fix Pack 1 veröffentlicht.
Domino 10.0.1 Fix Pack 1
Was wurde gefixt?
IBM benennt für das Domino 10.0.1 Fix Pack 1 eine stattliche Anzahl an SPR’s.
- +SPR #PALTB87SDQ – Fixed an issue with Lotus Script Redim not working correctly on Lotus Script Long arrays which were causing functional failures. This is regression beginning in 901FP10.
- +SPR #PALTB6KRVW – Fix for REDIM of lotus script long arrays causing subscript out of range errors. This regression was introduced in 10.0.
- +SPR #PALTB87PXJ – Fixed an issue in LotusScript NotesRichTextNavigator FindAndReplace method where it would fail if run more than one time after upgrading to 10.0.1. This is a regression beginning in 10.0.1.
- SPR #SKSWB89MGH – Fixed an issue where LotusScript function NotesJsonArray.getNthElement(index) always returned the first element.
- SPR #MKENB75H4A – Fixed a race condition in LSX Module handling that may lead to a crash with invalid Critical Section Handles.
- SPR #DCONB5MKZL – Fixed the issue in Lotus script editor where newly added Lotusscript classes were appearing in ALLCAPS.
- SPR #JCUSB75MMC – Fixed an issue with DQL when the range (<, ,+, >, >=) term ANDed with at leat one other term finds all documents when it should find none.
- SPR #JCUSB76KF4 – Fixed an issue with coupled DQL range (<, ,+, >, >=) term (with both high and low bounds provided) ANDed with at leat one other term finds all documents when it should find none.
- SPR #JCUSB7DR5L – Fixed an error with DQL with the substition variables used in the IN ALL (<viewname>) syntax fail with a compile error.
- SPR #JCORB93PEY – Fixed an issue with DQL where calling Database.createDominoQuery on Linux resulted in Unsatisfied Link Error.
- +SPR #RJTOB9ANCA – Fixed an issue where Delete Person action in Domino Directory request with the option „Delete mail replicas on all others server“ may fail with a File Does Not Exist error listing admin4.nsf.“. This occurs if the server is not part of a cluster. This is documented under Technote #0872404. This is a regression beginning in 10.0.
- +SPR #SMOYB9JMCN – Adminp was incorrectly creating a Monitor Stub request for a Create Replica request, in effect treating it as a Move request. This has been corrected. A workaround is to disable the exchange unread marks option or manually create the replica from the UI. This is a regression beginning in 10.0.1
- SPR #AGUDB6JNUX – Fixed an issue with „AUTCAT java class not found“ error.
- SPR #VMRUB6LR6X – Fixed a server crash that could occur in a nifnsf enabled database having a corrupt .ndx file.
- SPR #HPUTB5PEKZ – Fixed a missing online meeting password in an update notice when a meeting with online meeting details is updated by Chair.
- SPR #GRHEB7ET5U – Fixed an issue where two domino servers saving the same attachment to DAOS with DAOS encryption *disabled* create files with the same name but different file headers (and therefore different checksums). While this does not cause any problems for Domino or DAOS, it prevented some 3rd party de-duplication storage devices from being able to eliminate redundant copies of any given .nlo. This change ensures that any new DAOS objects which are created will have a consistent file format and that an attachment stored to DAOS will have the same name and checksum regardless of which Domino server creates it.
- SPR #LIBAB59NUY – The ability to enable the upload of a notes ID to the mail file via iNotes can now be enabled on the server using the notes.ini of ENABLE_IDUPLOAD_FOR_SAML=1.
- SPR#JBUDB6NMJ6 – Restrictions on the length of JVM arguments passed to the JVM on AIX / IBM i platforms caused Tika attachment filtering to fail to load. This fix allows Tika to load though a side-effect is that some additional Tika-related debug may appear in the live server console only. The additional debug is not written to the console log file on disk.
- SPR #RGAU9VLHT3 – On the domino server set the following notes.ini (DISABLE_SAML_FLAG=1) to allow for an ID vault sync with a SAML user via the SecIdfget function.
- SPR #RRENB6SK4D- Fixed an issue in Firefox that spell check inserts unexpected new line into sentences with misspelled words and misspelled words cannot be replaced if signature is already inserted into rich text editor.
- SPR #NKEYB6WPCR – Fixed a problem that suggested words in spell check dialog is not selectable when using Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7.
- SPR #TKAAB6F58P – Fix a problem where the focus is not set when a new mail notification appears on IE11.
- SPR #ASHHB55CB6 – Fixed a problem where a special type of nested folders disappears in the dialog box of a folder operation.
- SPR #SAHEB6SEQB – When using INI iNotes_WA_AmbigDefNoSelection, the OK button will not be initially focused and no candidate will be initially selected on an ambiguous dialog box.
- SPR #JALAAQZLBL – Fixed a problem where a line break is lost in the body text when a mailto link is clicked on the received message.
Sie finden die vollständige Liste auf der offiziellen Notes/Domino Fixlist.
Das Domino 10.0.1 Fix Pack 1 kann ab sofort heruntergeladen werden.
- IBM Notes Domino 9.0.1 Feature Pack 10
- IBM Notes/Domino 9.0.1 Feature Pack 10 Preliminary Release Notice
- Notes 10.0.1 Fix Pack 1