This is a collection of various tools that Lotus Technical Support provides in the form of technotes. These technotes usually require an Administrator to create agents to troubleshoot or workaround various issues. This goal of this tool is to eliminate those steps in favor of guided options to perform the required tasks.
This tool contains the following
- Updated version (V2.1) of the „Out Of Office Diagnostic Tool“
- Tool to present a selectable list of profile documents for removal from a database
- Prohibit Design Element Diagnostic Tool which presents design elements that have the prohibit flag enabled with the option to remove the flag
- Create a LotusScript copy of a database primarily to be used for database corruption
- Rebuild a mail database Inbox due to corruption or accidental removal of the documents from the folder
- Given a list of mail databases this will edit the ACL entry for the mail file owner to editor, designer, or manager
- If you suspect that you have duplicate templates on a server this will present you with a comprehensive list of duplicates
- Given a list of databases this tool will enable or disable all background agents in a database by editing the database property „Disable background agents for this database“
- Given a server name in your organization this tool will gather your specified mail database attributes and create a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file to be opened as a spreadsheet
- Meaning of the icons in the ADMIN4.NSF database
- NotesPeek 1.53 BETA for ND6
- Which databases have soft deletions enabled?